Cycle Solutions is looking for a part-time technician to begin as soon as possible!
The Service Technician position encompasses aspects of incoming and outgoing repairs, including reporting to the Service Manager during training, ensuring all aspects of the position are completed in a timely and efficient manner. The following duties outline the position as they change as the business grows…
Work under the supervision of your service manager:
- Perform repairs on bicycles – as directed by the supervisor in sequence/priority system.
- Build new bikes as needed
- Prioritize work
- Vehicle Rack Installations.
- Make sure the bicycle rental fleet is ready for rental
- Research tech training, products, Park Tools Website, tech manuals online, Shimano, etc…
- Inform Customers when repairs on their bicycles have been completed
- Clean and tidy repair shop at end of shift
- Organize tools and supplies to your liking
- Compress Cardboard and put outside
- Sweep Floors and prepare notes for next shift
- Inform Service Manager of required shop supplies
- Inform Service Manager of any parts that need to be ordered for repairs
Other duties as required from time to time.
The employee in this role is responsible for several aspects of the service department and service quality under direction of the Service Manager. It is the responsibility of the employee to ensure that all facets of the position are completed. Questions and issues that arise can be directed to the Service Manager.
We want the employee to take ownership of the department and provide energy and enthusiasm for their duties, to motivate other employees and student staff, and to take accountability for their actions.
Note: This job is guaranteed part-time, however, there is always a potential the job may lead to an opportunity for full-time work.
If you are passionate about bikes and love to get your hands dirty, then send us a resume!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ATTN: PART-TIME TECHNICIAN POSITION.
Or call 634-7100 for more info.