Our new collection of Buff wear has arrived.
The multi-functional headwear can be worn in 12 different ways, comes in different fabrics, and has different styles
Come see what works best for you!
Bike of the Week: Liv Pique 2 (Small)
Low stand-over height means greater balance on all kinds of trail sections. Fox 34 Performance Elite 120mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle will give you enough cushioning for those roots in Massey Drive, but will be stiff enough for the climbs up Mikey’s trail.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 120mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Performance Elite 120mm-travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- Fox Float Performance Elite rear shock
- Giant XC-1 rims, Giant Performance Tracker hubs, Sapim Race spokes
- Shimano SLX/XT 1×11-speed drivetrain with Shimano M615 hydraulic disc brakes
This bike was…. $3299.99
Now is…. $2600
We have in a new shipment of NiteRider lights for those evening rides.
The Pro 1800 Race is la crème de la crème.
Here are the quick specs:
Lumen Output: 1800
Run Time: 1:30 – 25:00hrs
Charge Time: 5:00hrs
Battery: 4 Cell Li-Ion
This baby will cost you $469.99, but the investment is worth it if it mean hours upon hours of additional time on the trails.