Join the Cycle Team as our Part Time Sales Associate
Locally owned & operated bike shop Cycle Solutions is currently searching for a part time sales associate who is looking to be an integral part of a team, willing to contribute positively to a close knit working environment within a fast-paced local business! As well as developing a knowledge of Cycling, Skiing, and the applicable soft & hard goods that go along with these sports, the ideal candidate will also be an outgoing individual able to cultivate trusting relationships with our fine customer base.
Duties will include
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service maintaining a friendly and postive attitude.
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Suggest ways to improve sales
- Shop upkeep & organization, ensuring appearance standards are kept and that inventory is well organized on & off the floor.
- Recieving Stock
Previous Sales Experience would be an asset.
Cycle Solutions is again, a team of folks looking to help promote a healthy and active lifestyle on the West Coast! The successful candidate is more than welcome, and encouraged, to participate and volunteer in the various activities we hold on weekends & occasionally outside of retail hours. These include trail builds, spin classes, group rides, and races such as the Impact Road Race, Bonne Bay Loop, Humber Valley Tri, and the Tour Du Port Au Port.
If you are an enthusiastic, passionate, dedicated individual who loves adventure please contact us.
Resumes can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, with the subject line ATTN: Part Time Sales Associate
A cover letter quickly outlining your personal and professional qualifications is required, along with why you think you think you’re the best fit for this position.