Eastern Arm Pond (MTB)

Andreas Hestler, Cow Head, Newfoundland

This mountain bike adventure is available to all skill and age levels. The double track trail will take you right into the heart of Gros Morne National Park, leading you past stellar views of Gros Morne Mountain. Finally you will rest within sight of Eastern Arm Pondand admire the sheer power of the glacier that sculpted this expansive vista over millions of years, long before humans first stepped foot in this area.

Tour Cost (Per Person):

Duration 1 2 3 4
Half-Day 2hr N/A $99 $89 $79

This tour is only available when there is a guide in the park.

Book Your Tour

Personal Info

Name:

Street Address:

Province:

Phone Number:

Email

City/Town:

Postal/Zip Code:

Please leave this field empty.

Tour Info

Tour Type:

Date: [date* date date-format:mm/dd/yy year-range:2014-2025 first-day:0 change-month change-year]

I agree to the terms and conditions outlined below:

Time Slot:

# of People:

Booking Terms

½ Day Tours

Booking must be confirmed at least 24 hours prior to the tour. The client must make a minimum 30% deposit or more at the time of booking, with the remainder due on the tour date.

Bookings can be made less than 24 hours prior to the tour, however, an “immediate service” charge of 30% of the total tour cost will be charged to the client.

Full Day

Booking must be confirmed at least 24 hours prior to the tour. The client must make a minimum 30% deposit or more at the time of booking with the remainder due on the tour date.

Bookings can be made less than 24 hours prior to the tour, however, an “immediate service” charge of 50% of the total tour cost will be charged to the client.

Multi-Day Tours

Booking must be confirmed at least 3 weeks prior to the tour. The client must make a minimum 30% deposit or more at the time of booking with the remainder due one week prior to the tour date.

Cancellation Policy

Full Day and ½ Day Tours

Cancellations made at least 1 week prior to the tour date will be refunded in full to the client.

For cancellations made less than 1 week prior to the tour date, Cycle Solutions will retain 30% of the total tour cost. The remaining 70% of the total tour cost will be refunded to the client.

Multi-Day Tours

Cancellations made at least 3 weeks prior to the tour date will be refunded in full to the client.

For cancellations made less than 3 weeks but more than 72 hours, prior to the tour date, Cycle Solutions will retain 30% of the total tour cost. The remaining 70% of the total tour cost will be refunded to the client.

For cancellations made less than 72 hours before the tour date, Cycle Solutions will retain 50% of the total tour cost.

Rentals

Cancellations made at least 1 week prior to the rental date will be refunded in full to the client.

For cancellations made less than 1 week but more than 24 hours prior to the tour date, Cycle Solutions will retain 30% of the total rental cost. The remaining 70% of the total rental cost will be refunded to the client.

For cancellations made less than 24 hours before the trental date, Cycle Solutions will retain 50% of the total tour cost.

Deposits

We accept deposits by Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Cash or Cheque.