Gros Morne – Rocky Harbour to Cow Head Roll

Breathtaking coastal views in Gros Morne National Park, one of Eastern Canada’s most beautiful regions. Start in Rocky Harbour and ride north, parallel with the Viking Trail. On one side you’ll have salt air flowing off of the cool Atlantic, and on the other will be Long Range Mountains, the northernmost extent of the Appalachians, which contain numerous glacially-carved fjords. Eventually you’ll come across the most spectacular of them all, Western Brook Pond. Carved by an ancient glacier, This 16 kilometre lake is a truly awesome sight to behold. After taking this in, we’ll finish in Cow Head, a hub of culture on the west coast and home of the Gros Morne Theatre Festival.

Ideal for an easy-to-moderate day, as well as an add-on for other Gros Morne tours! This ride will be about 50 km. Rental bikes are available at a discounted rate.

Tour Cost (Per Person):

Duration 1 2 3 4
Half Day 3.5hr (3hr shuttling) $199 $169 $149

Booking Terms

½ Day Tours

Booking must be confirmed at least 48 hours prior to the tour. 100% of the tour cost is due at the time of booking.
Bookings made within 24 hours prior to a tour can be accommodated based on the availability of a guide, but a generous gratuity is encouraged.
If the preferred date is taken we will work with the client to find an ideal time for their tour.

Full Day

Booking must be confirmed at least 48 hours prior to the tour. 100 % of the tour cost is due at the time of booking.
Bookings made within 24 hours prior to a tour can be accommodated based on the availability of a guide, but a generous gratuity is encouraged.
If the preferred date is taken we will work with the client to find an ideal time for their tour.

Multi-Day Tours

Booking must be confirmed at least 3 weeks prior to the tour. 100% of the tour cost is due at the time of booking.

Cancellation Policy

Weather in Newfoundland and Labrador varies and can be unpredictable. The client should be prepared to ride, hike and cave in a number of conditions and we will work with the client to ensure they have the right gear. It is unlikely Cycle Solutions will cancel a tour due to weather but in the event of an extreme case, we reserve the right to offer no refund and will make every effort to reschedule to a different day or time with the same level of awesome experience.

Full Day and ½ Day Tours

Cancellations made at least 1 week prior to the tour date will be refunded in full to the client.
For cancellations made less than 1 week prior to the tour date, Cycle Solutions will retain 50% of the total tour cost. The remaining 50% of the total tour cost will be refunded to the client.

Multi-Day Tours

Cancellations made at least 3 weeks prior to the tour date will be refunded in full to the client.
For cancellations made less than 3 weeks but more than 72 hours, prior to the tour date, Cycle Solutions will retain 50% of the total tour cost. The remaining 50% of the total tour cost will be refunded to the client.
For cancellations made less than 72 hours before the tour date, Cycle Solutions will retain 75% of the total tour cost.

Rentals

Cancellations made at least 1 week prior to the rental date will be refunded in full to the client.
For cancellations made less than 1 week but more than 24 hours prior to the tour date, Cycle Solutions will retain 30% of the total rental cost. The remaining 70% of the total rental cost will be refunded to the client.
For cancellations made less than 24 hours before the rental date, Cycle Solutions will retain 50% of the total rental cost.

Deposits
We accept deposits by Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Cash or Cheque.